In the fall of 1807, a small group of Jesus followers formed a Methodist class
and began holding meetings in the home of Casper Hendershott.
More than two hundred years later, the group has grown and
remain passionate about growing in love and devotion to Jesus.
For more detailed information regarding our history and heritage,
and for a photo summary of our facilities through the years, click here.